Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Years!!

This Christmas was weird but awesome still. My family stayed at my grandmas house like the usual but we did Christmas with everybody there which is not what we usually do. Well so on Christmas eve day we went the our family annual party. It was pretty fun! :) Then Christmas Day my dad woke us all up and we went into his room and sat untill he was ready to take us out to the family room.
S0 when we got out there we opened our presents from our brothers and sisters. I got a necklace. Then we open the "Santa Presents"!! So the main thing i wanted was a camera and well the first couple of things just weren't that. After a while i saw this perfect sized boxed just right. so i got up and grabbed it and of course it was. YEAH!! ;) I guess i get to put more pictures on now. Ha Ha.
Then we had a long drive back to beaver and heather was throwing up the whole ride home. I was digested. oh that is my fav picture of edward in the entire movie!!! <3
Well i hope you guys all have a good new years eve and day.

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

It looks like you got a lot of great stuff. Don't you just love those watches? :-)


MUSIC