Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everybody. I am so excited. The two things i want for christmas is a digital camera and scarpbooking stufff and i won't some new clothes. This Wednesday it snowed and it just made everything feel more like christmas. We have a tree up in our house even though we are going to vegas for christmas. It took my mom for every to get my dad to say we could put it up well any way.
Last weekend I went up north we our young womens group and we went to temple square, festival of trees, and to a byu folk dance. It was way fun and cool. I went with my violin teacher and she was just crazy. On the way home she got two large pops and had them gone by the time we got back to beaver. She was crazy.
Yesterday, Twilight came to the theatre in Beaver. They had a midnight showing but way go to the midngith one when you could go earler right. Well anyways I went to This Christmas praty and then we watch twilight. Oh my heck is edward hot. It was the best movie i have ever seen. At the end i was going to pee my pants cuz i had two cups full of pop. I didn't want to get up and go pee during the movie so i run out right when it got done. That was the first time and saw it and i really want to go and watch it agoain. LOL!! Ha Ha . Well I Got To go.

2 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I can't believe you are just now seeing Twilight?!? I'm glad you liked it. I liked it, but I thought it could have been better. Oh well, maybe New Moon will be. :-)

Caleb and Diane said...

I am sorry to say we will not be in vegas for christmas this year. Too bad huh? Maybe you guys will just have to come over one day and play with me and Daisy in the snow!


MUSIC